So, my kids are back in school full time. That means I’ll try to write more often, but doesn’t mean I will. I’ve been sitting in front of the computer staring at it for an hour. The things I think I’d like to write are too personal. The things that I can write about are too boring. So, I’ll just leave it like this for now.
- RT @jbbreazeale: *lights candle for Tony Parker* [Calls ALL the grandmas] @PuroSanAntonio https://t.co/599v05MSg5/ 1 month ago
- RT @SABJtech: BREAKING: Rackspace Hosting Inc. CEO resigns #SATX @SABizJournal bizj.us/1p5ve0/ 1 month ago
- RT @MikeHernandezTV: BREAKING NEWS: sources confirm layoffs at Rackspace saying they have been going on this week. Still gathering info htt…/ 4 months ago
Search my archives!
Random Things That Make Me Happy
* Babies with hiccups
* My tween-age daughter holding my hand in public
* Becoming friends with my daughter's friends' parents
* Being a regular at a restaurant
* Jumping in rain puddles with my kids
* Watching the cats and dogs lay in the sunny spot together
* Airport layovers that are exactly the right length of time
* Arriving at my Dad's house after a long, long drive
* Watching someone do what they love to do
* Friends that are dead honest with me, even if I don't want to hear it
* Arranging a dates with a friend using only 2 words - Breakfast / Time?
* Everyone being healthy at the same time!
* My kids giggling and saying "Eww!" when I kiss their Daddy
* Blindsiding a friend with a really good present
* Someone breaking into a huge smile when they see you
* Crossing items off your To Do list
* Finding money in your coat pocket
* Taking off your shoes after a long day
* Quiet afternoons with a good book
* Babies laughing
* Turning off the alarm before you get in bed
* Unexpected text messages
* Letters in the mail instead of bills
* A purring cat