Spring break is this week. In the past the girls and I have had epic adventures… Or at least not sat around the house bored all week. This year, all I want to do is to sit around the house. And sleep. Man, I wanna sleep. I don’t know if it’s the yo-yo weather we’re having in Texas, if I’ve been doing too much lately or just a tough mental time. All I know is that right now, thinking about spring break makes me very tired.
Search my archives!
Random Things That Make Me Happy
* Babies with hiccups
* My tween-age daughter holding my hand in public
* Becoming friends with my daughter's friends' parents
* Being a regular at a restaurant
* Jumping in rain puddles with my kids
* Watching the cats and dogs lay in the sunny spot together
* Airport layovers that are exactly the right length of time
* Arriving at my Dad's house after a long, long drive
* Watching someone do what they love to do
* Friends that are dead honest with me, even if I don't want to hear it
* Arranging a dates with a friend using only 2 words - Breakfast / Time?
* Everyone being healthy at the same time!
* My kids giggling and saying "Eww!" when I kiss their Daddy
* Blindsiding a friend with a really good present
* Someone breaking into a huge smile when they see you
* Crossing items off your To Do list
* Finding money in your coat pocket
* Taking off your shoes after a long day
* Quiet afternoons with a good book
* Babies laughing
* Turning off the alarm before you get in bed
* Unexpected text messages
* Letters in the mail instead of bills
* A purring cat