2am vomiting sucks. Even worse when it comes from fear (just had a hail storm). And for the trifecta, being alone to clean it up. Poor kid – there was no way she was making it to the bathroom! I’m just glad she made it out of my bed in time!
- RT @mySA: San Antonio dinosaur couple weds at the Bexar County Courthouse trib.al/FRCOCHK/ 4 months ago
- RT @RepJoeKennedy: A man who doesn't believe our nation's promise of equality should apply to women, LGBT Americans or the wrongfully convi…/ 4 months ago
- RT @TransEquality: The law still protects #transgender students. Know your rights and help create safe inclusive learning environments: htt…/ 4 months ago
Search my archives!
Random Things That Make Me Happy
* Babies with hiccups
* My tween-age daughter holding my hand in public
* Becoming friends with my daughter's friends' parents
* Being a regular at a restaurant
* Jumping in rain puddles with my kids
* Watching the cats and dogs lay in the sunny spot together
* Airport layovers that are exactly the right length of time
* Arriving at my Dad's house after a long, long drive
* Watching someone do what they love to do
* Friends that are dead honest with me, even if I don't want to hear it
* Arranging a dates with a friend using only 2 words - Breakfast / Time?
* Everyone being healthy at the same time!
* My kids giggling and saying "Eww!" when I kiss their Daddy
* Blindsiding a friend with a really good present
* Someone breaking into a huge smile when they see you
* Crossing items off your To Do list
* Finding money in your coat pocket
* Taking off your shoes after a long day
* Quiet afternoons with a good book
* Babies laughing
* Turning off the alarm before you get in bed
* Unexpected text messages
* Letters in the mail instead of bills
* A purring cat