2am vomiting sucks. Even worse when it comes from fear (just had a hail storm). And for the trifecta, being alone to clean it up. Poor kid – there was no way she was making it to the bathroom! I’m just glad she made it out of my bed in time!
Search my archives!
Random Things That Make Me Happy
* Babies with hiccups
* My tween-age daughter holding my hand in public
* Becoming friends with my daughter's friends' parents
* Being a regular at a restaurant
* Jumping in rain puddles with my kids
* Watching the cats and dogs lay in the sunny spot together
* Airport layovers that are exactly the right length of time
* Arriving at my Dad's house after a long, long drive
* Watching someone do what they love to do
* Friends that are dead honest with me, even if I don't want to hear it
* Arranging a dates with a friend using only 2 words - Breakfast / Time?
* Everyone being healthy at the same time!
* My kids giggling and saying "Eww!" when I kiss their Daddy
* Blindsiding a friend with a really good present
* Someone breaking into a huge smile when they see you
* Crossing items off your To Do list
* Finding money in your coat pocket
* Taking off your shoes after a long day
* Quiet afternoons with a good book
* Babies laughing
* Turning off the alarm before you get in bed
* Unexpected text messages
* Letters in the mail instead of bills
* A purring cat